Friday, August 28, 2009

Classic Comfort Gloves

Retro-style gloves with a nice touch of modern technology--at a great price!


I’ve been using these gloves for a few months now and have been very pleased with their performance. They fit nicely and give me the retro-style that I like.


The back of the glove is made of black mesh and the palm is made of a durable composite fabric. The palm area does not sacrifice any grip in wet conditions and does not get stiff if left overnight to dry. The padding and reinforcement in the palm make nice longer rides more comfortable without going overboard and being too cushy. One of the nice modern features is the nose-wiper on the back of the thumb. It is made of a nice soft black terry cloth that matches the glove well. In addition to being able to effectively wipe noses, the gloves are also machine-washable.


Single Velcro straps across the backs of the wrists are what keep these gloves on. The band that wraps around the base of the glove is made of neoprene, which provides padding in the wrist giving a little extra protection. It also allows for a better, more adjustable fit.


Overall they are a nice solid pair of gloves at a great value. They come in any color—as long as its black—and they are a great way to get the pink polka-dots onto the backs of your hands. Avenir Classic Comfort Gloves are available for purchase at your local Raleigh or Diamondback Dealer.


Karl Cunningham - CSR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought one of your cargo trailers and the axle broke!!! I am using to travel from Texas to California and can't get a replacement part mailed to me, I was told to find a dealer and order the part. The dealer is 40 miles away and I don't have the receipt with me! Your cargo trailer looked well built but I am sorry I bought it now and will tell my cycling friends what lousy customer service and products Avenir provides. It looks like you don't want to do the right thing. I am stranded with a broken Avenir trailer.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Umar Nadeem said...

superb blog i like it i just visit it its really to good

fashion